- Best tool to regain files deleted from Trash folder or Recycle Bin
- Rescue files from Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers
- Get back deleted photos and other 280 different file types in few clicks
- Retrieve files are after sytem restore and formatting with ease
Are you looking to obtain back files from computer? With the ability to compute each real time situation on computer, there is high increase in users making their life simpler by using computers to compute & perform their daily task. However every comfort comes at the cost of something. People store their daily work data on computer in form of files. These files are very vital to them as they store their office work, family photos, favorite videos, various applications, etc. Due to many of the casual activities, sometimes people face loses of these crucial files or they themselves delete out these files because of one or other reasons. This loss of files directly affects the daily life of people & hurts their sentiments. The time to get worried of losing files have gone now, you can do speedy regaining of files by using recover files utility program. This tool enables user to find the missing files from Windows as well as Mac operating system installed computers.
Some of the situations where you require this utility tool:
Accidental activities: Sometimes when you go for making more free space on computer by removing unimportant files, you may accidentally delete your crucial files. You may even go for accidental formatting of wrong partition containing important files instead of formatting the partition containing important files. Hit here & get to know how to regain deleted files within few easy clicks.
Third party tool activities: Third party tools also play a big role behind loss of files on computer. Third party utilities like a disk error checker sometimes notify to delete out some crucial files from the system. Losing files due to disk resizing by using unreliable third party utility is another example of third party tool action causing loss of file. Some third party utilities may even compel to format the hard drive. Click here if you have lost files from hard drive after formatting it due to third party utilities.
Virus / malware attack: Virus / malware attacks are the frequently encountered situation on systems connected with internet or to the systems using external devices to exchange files. A virus attack makes the files or complete storage area in accessible. Sometimes, viruses cause severe damages resulting in need of operating system re-installation.
File system corruption: Due to improper installation of system application or improper installation of operating system itself, file system may get corrupted. This finally results in loss of files from system.
All of the above mentioned situations can be easily tackled by using this software to bring back your files.
Some of the offered features by this utility tool:
- Highly recommended tool to get back files that are deleted by using “Shit + Delete” key combination on Windows system or by using “Command + Delete” key combination on Mac systems. To know more about getting back Mac files, visit http://www.recoverfiles.org/recover-mac-files/
- Bring back files lost after accidental formatting of hard drive of various popular brands of hard drive like Toshiba, Seagate, HP, etc
- Regain all your crucial files that are lost after performing system restore.
- Supports to bring back files deleted from partitions / volumes of various file system formats like FAT 32, FAT 64, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX, etc
- Obtain back images from memory cards of all widely used brands like Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.
Tips that can help you avoid loss of files in future:
- Ensure the importance of files twice before deleting them from the system
- Always maintain an updated back up for all your crucial files at multiple locations
- To prevent viruses from entering your system, install a reliable antivirus utility program & keep it up to date for virus definition
- Use a good quality UPS battery backup to avoid power surge problem
How to Get Back Cut Files: If you have lost some files from computer while using cut and paste options, then do not worry. Make use of one of the most popular program known as Recover Files to get them back. Take a look at the given URL for more information: recoverfiles.org/get-back-cut.html
How to Lock PDF File with Password: If you are thinking how to password lock PDF documents on your Windows based computers or laptops, then go for Remo MORE toolkit. Using MORE suit, it is very easy to encrypt PDF files by providing strong password and restricting its access for unauthorized users. Click over here http://www.recoverfiles.org/lock-pdf-with-password.html for further details on locking PDF files.
Go through the below steps to perform regaining of lost files:
Step-1: Download & Install the software to bring back lost files. Run the tool & from the main screen select the "Recover Files" option.
Figure-1: Main Screen
Step-2: On next appeared screen, there are options available like "Recover Lost Files" option & "Recover Deleted Files" option. select the option as per the scenario you are facing. Here we are selecting "Recover Lost Files" option to show you the steps.
Figure-2: Recover Files Screen
Step-3: A screen with list of logical / physical drives appears. Select the drive from which the files are to be scanned & click on "Next" option to go to next step.
Figure-3: Select Logical / Physical Drive
Step-4: From the next screen, select the file types by marking tick marks against the filetypes you want to search for & choose "Next" option to start scanning process. You can also skip this option & directly move to scanning process. The scan process starts to deeply scan through the selected drive.
Figure-4: Scan Progress
Step-5: Once the scanning completes, a window appears showing all the obtained files. To preview these files, you can use the given "Preview" option. Use "Save Recovery Session" option to save the current sesion. You can save these files on to your system by purchasing the activation key for full version of the tool.
Figure-5: Save Recovered Files