Windows 10 has made an amazing entry and considered to be a finest Windows operating system in this era. If you are planning to upgrade or already upgraded to Windows 10 then you might face some issues. There are some risks involved with this Windows 10 up-gradation..
One of the issues with this Windows 10 up-gradation is fear of losing essential files such as essential files went missing or files associated with certain programs gets lost or deleted and many more. By default, Microsoft is restoring Windows Media Centre, inbuilt games, desktop gadgets, etc. which sometimes leads to losing files associated with such programs. Along with this, many of us thinks to keep files in “Desktop” or “My Documents” which will get deleted or wiped out once the up-gradation is over. However, Microsoft promises to move all such vital files, and some apps even though you may lose files from it.
Backup of such vital is an important step and always suggested to do if you proceed to similar kind of action like system upgrade, drive formatting, junk files cleaning, etc. But in many cases, user forget to take the backup copy of such vital files and think that you lose those files permanently. However, you can restore such files which have not overwritten with any new data using Recover Files software. There is no manual way available which will help you to restore such lost files once the up-gradation is over. Apart from system hard drive, this software restores files from various types of memory card such as Micro SD card, MMC, CF, XD, Mini SD, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
Features of Recover Files software:
- Recover Files software is capable of retrieving files after Windows 10 upgrade in any data loss scenarios and recovers them without modifying or altering the original files.
- This software also recovers data from formatted hard drive which supports FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT.
- It can even restore deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express which gets damaged or corrupted due to any reasons.
- Download and install Recover Files software using this link http://www.recoverfiles.org to know how the software restores lost files after Windows 10 upgrade.
- Using this software, you can preview the recovered files with the help of “Preview” option before restoring it to the desired location.
- This software has Find option using which you can search the recovered files using their unique signatures such as file extension, file name, file size, and date of creation file.
- You can restore data from various hard drive interfaces such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA, PATA, etc.
- It can also recover files from Windows 10 upgrade from RAID, RAID 0, RAID 2, RAID 1, RAID 3, RAID 4, RAID 5, etc. array hard drive partitions.
- This software is designed in such a manner that even a novice user can perform Windows 10 upgrade lost files recovery effortlessly.
- Recover Files software is capable of recovering files after system restore on various versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
Steps to Recover Lost Files After Windows 10 Upgrade :
Step 1: : Download and install Recover Files software on the computer. Choose “Recover Files” option from main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now choose either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover lost Files” option to start recovery process.
Figure 2: Select Suitable Option
Step 3: Now select the logical drive from where you want to restore lost files after Windows 10 upgrade.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step 4: Recovered files after scanning process can be viewed either in "File Type View" or "Data View".
Figure 4: List of Recoverable Data
Step 5: Now preview recovered files once recovery process is over and save them to desired place.
Figure 5: Preview Recoverable Files