You might have come across situations that compel you to delete some of the files stored on your computer. But if you do not have any back up copy for these files, it results in state of a great disaster. These deleted files may include your hard work at office hours or your favorite rare to find collection of movies. It’s a very inconvenient thing for one to redo all his hard work or to collect back all of the favorite collection of movies.
Now you are not needed to do all this work again because you can undelete these files by using recover files software program. This tool works on the principle that the deleted files are not removed permanently from the memory. When you go for deleting files from the memory, only the entries from the file systems get removed & the space over the memory is shown as empty. These files are finally lost when they get overwritten by some other files. So, you can use this regaining files tool to do speedy regaining of deleted files before they get overwritten.
Let us discuss situations when deletion of files occurs:
Unintentional deletion of files: There are several situations in which you may delete some of the files unintentionally. You may delete some sensitive files from partitions instead of deleting unimportant files from it. You even face situation like while browsing through files on external devices like digital camera, iPod, phones, etc, you accidentally select given “Delete” option.
Intentional deletion of files: You may intentionally delete files to create free space on drives. But latter on you may find that these files were important & shouldn’t have been deleted. You may even get compelled to delete files from memory in case your hard disk gets infected by viruses & antivirus program notifies you to delete some of the files.
Some other situations of file deletion: Files may also get deleted from hard disk by action of third party applications. Third party applications like error checker utilities can delete some of the files that are generating errors.
This tool functions effectively for all the above situations & by using this tool you can efficiently go through how to regain deleted files in all these situations.
This tool brings you the following advantages:
- Bring back files that are deleted from Recycle Bin folder by making use of “Empty the Recycle Bin” option. Click here to know more about how to bring back files deleted from Recycle Bin folder
- Get back deleted files by using “Shift + Delete” key combination on Windows systems or by using “Command + Delete ” key combination on Mac systems
- Along with regaining files deleted from system hard disk, you can also bring back deleted files from USB external drive & other external devices
- Bring back deleted files from hard drives with various file system formats like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT, HFS+, HFSX file system formats
- Perform fast retrieval of deleted pictures & other files from various flash memory cards like XD-card, MMC, memory card, SD-card, etc. You can visit the given link to gain more knowledge on regaining deleted pictures from SD-cards, http://www.recoverfiles.org/undelete/undelete-pictures-from-sd-card.html
Make use of following steps in regaining deleted files:
Step-1:Install & run the software to undelete files. Select the "Recover Files" option from the main screen.
Figure-1: Main Screen
Step-2:From the next appeared screen. Select "Recover Deleted Files" option.
Figure-2: Recover Files Screen
Step-3:A screen with list of logical drives / partitions appears. Select the partition from where the deleted files are to be brought back & click on "Next" option to start scanning.
Figure-3: Select Logical Drive
Step-4:after the scanning completes, all the obtained files arranged in file type view appears on the screen. You can use the "Preview" option to preview the obtained files. If you are staisfied with the results, go for purchasing the activation key to save the obatined files on the system.
Figure-4: File Type View